Sunday, December 12, 2010

AM Q3 ASN3 Refining03 "Final"

This week I was amazed to find that I was not ripped a new one, not that my shot was bad last week, just the last couple of weeks have been rough in the crits. Though I love it and it has helped me to grow so much, no hard feelings Jalil. So this week it was all clean up, tracking arcs, going frame by frame making sure all of my splines are nice, clean, and pretty. I don't feel that it is 100% there, but a good 95%. I took it as far as my eyes and skills could take me. I am really happy with the end and the beginning, however, when he takes the step up to the keg that whole section feels off, not wrong, just not quiet right.

I think next quarter I need to do simplistic shots and plan my time so I could pretty much restart the shot every week, I have learned a lot by starting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment