Sunday, July 10, 2011

AM Q4 ASN1 Week2 Redux No More Milk

It feels great getting back into blocking, it is my favorite part. I wish I could just hand it to some one else to clean up now. But Right now I know this piece still needs a lot of work. Though I Had a good timing modeling and getting the scene ready, even if maya tried betray me and caused a few headaches. In the end I was able to block it out. I wish I had more time to play with the timing more and add more things on the back end.
So just a refresher, the idea is the the guy has just woken up and he is not a morning person, he is on auto pilot and is being slow. Every day he eats a bowl of cereal, it's his routine and it is important to him. He trys to pour his milk on his cereal and discovers that, his douchebag room mate has once again drank all the milk and put the freakin carton back. This disturbs him and he is feverish to try and get any milk out and he explodes in to action.
While I was working on it I was also on auto pilot and when I started animating him taking the milk out of the fridge I instantly animated it like it was a full jug. I was about half way through before I realized what I had just done, and then I thought, this might actually make this more entertaining, the guy is so on autopilot that he moves like it is full.
I regrettably just had this idea right before I am about to turn the assignment in but, I think for Next week I might have him start at the fridge and have him open the door and then turn and pour the milk and have him explode more. Right now I feel like I can't feel the beats because of the movement and the time, like I see the beats, but I think the beats can be push way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment