Sunday, August 8, 2010

AM Quarter 2 Assignment 2 blocking02

This week I had a substitute mentor, because Chad was on vacation after wrapping up the movie he was working on. The sub I had was Jay Davis who was amazing, he worked for Disney for a while and now he has decided to pursue painting. He is a Erotic Surrealist, and his paintings are spectacular, I really enjoy them. He was a great mentor to have this week because laughed at my animation which was awesome, usually them mentors are so stoned faced it was nice to get a reaction out of him. He also had alot of great insight into my scene about having some texture to the animation, meaning having actions with different speeds and intensities happening in the same shot. I feel I ended up with a much stronger piece because of it and I know next assignment that I will be thinking more about texture and timing. Though because I needed to change so much I didn't feel confident in taking it out of stepped mode before turning it in. Though I have so many keys and break downs it shouldn't be that intense to spline it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment