Sunday, August 1, 2010

Animation Mentor Q2 ASN Drunk Stumble Blocking01

After getting some great notes from my mentor Chad Sellers, I changed some of my actions to meet his notes. Which lead to a better more entertaining animation, feel. I went with the pose to pose blocking on 1s and then spaced them out. The only problem I had was that I made a lot of keys which made it so I had not alot of wiggle room when it came to timing.

I posted this on my public review and showed it to Laura. I didn't get much response from the public review. Laura told me that the big step towards the end wasn't working for her, it took 50 frames to do it and I was unsure about the movement so I got rid of it. This solved alot of my timing problems and gave me the extra frames that I needed to pad the changes in direction.


I looked at my planning critique from last week again and I got a couple of new ideas but they are all long the same lines of what I already have, so I will save those for next week if what I have going this week isn't working. I exaggerated every movement with the knowledge that I could tone it down later. I look forward to getting my critique next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment